We are living in a time where we have hectic lifestyle and no or less time for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
So in the pursuit to maintain healthy lifestyle, Sorted delicatessen has come up with their idea of helping people keep their health good with their nutritious food.
Recently, I was invited to try their healthy delicacies along with some blogger friends.
We started with “One Punch Mango” which was a healthy mocktail made out of Alphonso mango, pineapple, banana and coconut milk. It was thick, tasty, real and totally healthy. A highly recommended almost zero fat drink.
- Chicken noodle soup had Buckwheat Noodles, Carrots, beans, onion, garlic and some seasoning to add to the taste. Yes, everything was so perfect about the soup.
- Veg soup had Kale, potato, onion, cream and seasoning for taste. It was creamily yum and had the perfection of taste which you can have without feeling any guilt.
I loved veg soup more than the non-veg.
- Roasted Vegetable bruschetta (Veg) – It had Carrot, onion, sweet potato, Pumpkin, zucchini, Bell Peppers, Almond basil pine-nut pesto and bocconcini mozzarella
- Chicken quesadilla (Non-Veg) – Wrap – Spinach, cauliflower, flax seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husk, Himalayan pink salt and Extra virgin olive oil.
Fillings used – Mozzarella cheese, chicken, grilled onions. Served with Pico de Gallo, Sour cream and Guacamole
- Avocado on Multi-seed toast (Veg) – Primal Toast, Avocado, Pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, black and white sesame seeds
I just cannot choose any of those as the Roasted vegetable bruschetta was just perfect with all the healthy veggies cooked properly and sautéed with right amount of seasonings. And trust me it tasted delicious.
Chicken quesadilla was another chef perfect dish served on the table and had 10 on 10 tastes and that guacamole was just great.
It was my first time I had avocado and never knew that it can taste this good. I have always heard that it is bitter and it takes time to develop taste and many such things. But the sorted team sorted it for us with such deliciousness.
- Coastal Cobb (Non-Veg) – Romaine lettuce, eggs, grilled chicken, shrimps, cherry tomato, avocado, green onions and Cilantro Lime dressing
- I am groot (Veg) – Fresh arugula, spinach, caramelized onions, avocado, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, herb croutons, parmesan and Balsamic Vinaigrette
I am neither a salad person nor a salad fan but I can assure you of the richness of salad they served.
- Au natural Almond (Veg) – Almond Crust – Almonds, Flax seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husk. Himalayan Pink Salt | Toppings – Almond & Pine nut basil pesto, red bell peppers, artichokes, grilled eggplant, mozzarella, Drizzled with Arugula and Olive oil
- Margherita Cauliflower (Veg) – Crust – Cauliflower, Whey protein isolate, flax seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husk, Himalayan Pink Salt | Toppings – Tomato marinara, Ovalini mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, Fresh Basil and Olive oil
- Falafel Beetroot wrap (Veg) – Beetroot Wrap – Beetroot, Flax seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husk, Himalayan Pink Salt, Olive oil | Filling – Falafel, arugula, sun dried tomatoes, jalapenos, olive & feta cheese
- Chicken pesto in Quinoa (Non-Veg) – Quinoa Wrap – Organic white quinoa, chia seeds, flax seeds, psyllium husk, Himalayan Pink Salt, Olive Oil | Pesto Chicken, arugula, sun dried tomato, gouda cheese
- Paneer Makhani with assorted paratha (V-12) (Veg) – Curry – Zucchini, Broccoli, Bell peppers, Kale, beetroot, carrot, asparagus, onions, garlic, tomatoes, French beans, Avocado, cottage cheese.
- Stir-fried CauliBuck noodles (Veg) – Cauliflower and buckwheat noodles tossed in house made Black bean sauce with, red cabbage, onions, garlic, bell peppers.
- Dim sums Veg – Filling – Onion, garlic, chill, cabbage
- Dim sums Chicken – Filling – Onion, Garlic, chilli, chicken
Of these mains everything on the plate was too delicious to judge and give my opinion too. Stir Fried Caulibuck noodles were one of the favourites on the table and were finished in no time. Both the dim sums were great and tasted yum. Paneer Makhani was out of the world and those special healthy roti’s made it extra tasty.
All the desserts were guilt free and you can actually hog on to them without gaining those extra calories.
- Mango Cheese cake – Cream cheese, cream, jaggery, mango, gelatin, vanilla and coconut
- Mango almond pastry – Almond, buckwheat, jaggery, butter, egg, baking powder, baking soda, mango and cream
- Chocolate hazelnut tart (Vegan) – Almond, buckwheat, jaggery, flax seeds, Olive oil, cocoa powder and coconut milk
- Tiramisu with Almond biscotti – Almond, egg, mascarpone cheese, jaggery, espresso, cream, vanilla, olive and flax seeds
Mango Cheese cake and Tiramisu were my personal favourites in the desserts and I actually snatched it from others to finish it.
Overall it was a very unique and healthy experience at the sorted delicatessen. I am really thankful to the team for inviting me over to get through this unique and amazing healthy experience.